Expo Trade Pass
£499 (until the 14th April)
Full price: £599
Strictly for enterprise end-users of AI technologies and emerging technology providers looking to attend The AI Summit for meeting technology partners.
Access to the Exhibition, Demo Stage, and Workshops – eligible trade visitors only
£750 (until the 14th April)
Full price: £1999
Full access to the Conference Sessions, Exhibition, Demo Stage, and Workshops- apply below
- About Futurum Media
- Futurum Media Ltd is registered in England and Wales with its main address at 12 John Princes Street, Marylebone, London.
- Futurum Media may amend these terms and conditions (Terms) from time to time. Every time you place a booking with Futurum Media, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us.
- Where expressly stated, some of these Terms only apply to ‘consumers’. For this purpose, ‘consumer’ means any individual delegate who is attending for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession.
- Registration and Contract
- Our delegate booking form (Form) will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us to attend the conference referred to on the Form (Event). Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your Form to us. Please take the time to read and check your Form at each stage of the order process. By returning this form you are requesting a firm booking.
- Please note that your booking acknowledgement will be automatically sent once the Form has been received. Formal joining instructions will be sent to you via email before the start of the conference, using email address supplied.
- Please note that your place at the conference is subject to confirmation from Futurum Media in writing that your application is accepted. Futurum Media reserves the right in our absolute discretion to refuse your application to attend the conference and only when Futurum Media confirms acceptance of your application in writing will a binding contract come into existence.
- Bookings will be accepted and confirmed only when full payment or invoicing instructions have been received. Bookings will not be accepted unless they are made using the official Form.
- In the event Futurum Media do not accept your application we will refund any booking fee (Fee) you may have already paid to Futurum Media. Payment sent independently of this booking form must state details of the delegate and the conference. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail of your booking within two weeks of the conference, please contact Futurum Media.
- Futurum Media has the right to cancel your participation to the event at any given moment, by offering a full, immediate refund of the Fee (if any has been paid), and without any obligation to pay for any further expenses/costs incurred by the consumer in relation to their participation to the event.
- Futurum Media has the right to refuse entry to the event on the day of delivery by offering a full, immediate refund of the Fee (if any has been paid) , and without any obligation to pay for any further expenses/costs incurred by the consumer in relation to their participation to the event.
- Fee and Payment
- The Fee will be as quoted on the Form and as noted on our website at the time you submit it to us. Payment of the Fee is in advance at the time you submit your Form.
- Prices for attending our conferences or events may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- The Fee includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being d. You can only pay the Fee using a debit card or credit card through our Paypal page.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cooling-Off Period: If you are a ‘consumer’ (i.e. attending the Event for purposes wholly or mainly outside your profession, trade or business) you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your booking. Futurum Media will reimburse any Fees you have already paid using the same means of payment as you used. To exercise the right to cancel in this period, you must inform Futurum Media of your decision to cancel by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model cancellation form provided [on our website] or otherwise contact our Conferencing and Event team. Please note that if the Event takes place prior to expiry of the cooling off period you cannot change your mind once it is finished, even if the period is still running. This right does not apply to delegates who are not consumers for the purpose of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- No Cooling Off Period of After It Has Expired: Any cancellations received by Futurum Media up to and including 25th of April 2017 will be given a refund less 10% administration charge. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Please note you do not have a statutory right to cancel your contract with us under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (regulation 28(1)(h)). Cancellation, Rescheduling or Material Alteration by Futurum Media: Occasionally, an Event is cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered for a variety of reasons, for example, if the speaker is unable to attend on late notice or if there is an incident at the premises. If an Event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a full refund of the Fee. If an Event is rescheduled or materially altered, you will be offered a place at the rescheduled or altered event (subject to availability) or a full refund of the Fee. Any refund will be paid by the same method of payment you used to pay the Fee.
- Substitutions Policy
You must not allow your booking for attendance at the Event to be sold or transferred to any third party without our prior permission. Requests for named substitutions (subject to our right of refusal) are accepted up to 3rd May 2017 and should be made in writing to email@example.com. Verbal substitutions will not be accepted. Packages cannot be shared under any circumstances.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes Futurum Media’s liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded.
- IF you are NOT a consumer, then subject to clause 7.a:
- Futurum Media will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the contract for any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; loss or corruption of data, information or software; loss of business opportunity; or any other indirect or consequential loss; and
- Subject to clause 7.a, Futurum Media’s total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with this contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the Fee of the Products].
- If you ARE a consumer then, subject to clause 7.a, if Futurum Media fails to comply with these Terms, Futurum Media is responsible only for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Events Outside Futurum Media’s Control
- Futurum Media will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this contract that is caused by an event outside our reasonable control (for example, industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks).
- If such an event occurs that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms Futurum Media will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and you may cancel this contract.
- Data Protection – Futurum Media will use the personal information you provide to administer and organise the conference at which you have requested a place. Futurum Media will also use the details on your booking form to inform you about future conferences we organise which we think might be of interest to you. We will contact you about these events by phone, post and/or email unless you tell us not to by ticking the box on the booking form. Futurum Media complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) whenever it processes data.
- If any provision of these Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall not be affected. Any waiver by us of any breach by you is not a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. These Conditions and the contract between us do not create, confer or purport to confer any benefit or right enforceable by any person not a party to it.
- Futurum Media may transfer its rights and obligations under this contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you if this happens. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if Futurum Media agrees in writing.
- This contract is between you and Futurum Media. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms d. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- English Law – These Conditions and the contract between us are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you live outside of England or Wales you may have legal rights to pursue proceedings in your local jurisdiction and should seek further independent advice.
Contact us on:
UK/Europe +44 (0)203 150 1591
USA +1 415 236 4846